Bootstrap: Integrate different websites into one admin site
- Status Completed
- Budget $500 - $700 USD
- Total Bids 10
Add *lesen-tut-gut* to your bid, so i know you are not a robot!
For managing Apps for the iPad I want to setup a management website, which lets the users handle different kind of things all around the App. The final result will be downloadable by the iPad app.
The website (Application Management Website) shall be based on this bootstrap template: [url removed, login to view]
Any kind of setup needs to be happening in the mysql database, no admin part is required.
The website needs to
0) - allow to create / load project
1) - import a zip file with jpgs, xmls, pdf, mp4
and let user add files
2) - import a PDF, extract text & bookmarks --> XML, create jpgs from PDF pages
and let user add files (preferably use a free library for that purpose)
3) - let user download project as zip file
4) - create XML file with a list of images (images can be dragged/dropped from project to fields ) + add description for each image
5) - load XML file with a list of magazines and let user add fields for current project to XML
download XML / FTP XML to source location
1, 4, 5 currently is handled thru a windows application which I can provide to developer for reference.
6) integrate 2 simple websites (a few simple PHP scripts) which handle
- Push notification
- Ad management
into the UI / UI flow of the Application Management Website
Upon completion I want to add more functionalities.
Skills: PHP / XML / PDF, Boostrap
English skills: very goodGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online