Buy.com Marketplace Integration
This project was awarded to smartarray for $1125 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
With the attached PDF, we need to import orders from [url removed, login to view] to Magento with a custom shipping/payment method (same as Sears). The orders need to show prices sold on Buy.com. We also need to update order tracking# on Buy.com. Additionally, credit memos creation in Magento needs to reflect onto [url removed, login to view]; order cancellation in Magento needs to reflect on [url removed, login to view] (we need to be able to select different reason in Magento to do so).
1. Order import from [url removed, login to view] to Magento with custom order number, payment method, and shipping method. Order viewing screen in Magento admin area needs to have a table for [url removed, login to view] order ID. This needs to be able to show on invoice template.
2. Order exporting from Magento to [url removed, login to view] with tracking# update, cancellation.
3. Credit memo created in Magento reflects on [url removed, login to view] (amount and reason): we have a set of general reason for cancellation that we would like to use when canceling an order, and we need this to be built to a drop-down option to select during credit memo creation. This needs to be built into a table so that we can use it for printing in credit memo template.
4. Inventory file: we have a PHP file which automatically generates the inventory feed to submit to [url removed, login to view] FTP; however it requires very small tweaking as the file is generated but can not be uploaded to [url removed, login to view] FTP.
5. New Product File: we use an attribute of "Yew/No" to control whether an item should be listed onto [url removed, login to view]; if an item was never created on [url removed, login to view] before, we need the system to generate a new product file to be uploaded to [url removed, login to view] FTP. This should only generate the products that has never been created on Buy.com.
6. Product Revision File: we need to be able to export a product file for [url removed, login to view] to revise product contents; we need to be able to manually enter the skus which are needed for export.
7. Magento admin area menu: need to show "[url removed, login to view]" as a menu on top with interface to enter [url removed, login to view] account user name password, [url removed, login to view] FTP username and password, enter the numbers only for the frequency of orders downloading, orders updating, new product file creation, inventory file frequency; plus the export screen to enter the skus for exporting product revision file with a button called "Export", and it prompt to download and save the file automatically on the same screen.
8. All orders created is under a specific store view and the customer type is guest accounts. However the account creation email and password email should be disabled in Magento for this particular store view.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online