CMS for a Flash AS3 xml driven template
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please check the template in the attachment.
This is a flash AS3 template. The whole template is xml driven.
Sections: Home, Services, About, Contact
a. Homepage will have exact same format.
b. Services (page format will be changed. total content area will have one dynamic html text field)
i. This page will show just text/images that the owner will be able to change in the CMS.
Exact Same like Service page.
Will have same page format like 2 column first and the the contact form. But some changes in the form.
1. Remove ‘Fax’ and ‘Country’
2. Add a ‘To’ dropdown as the first field. This will allow the user to select who they want to direct their message to. In the CMS, the admin will be able to add contacts by adding a Name and Email address. The ‘Name’ will then display in the dropdown on the front end, and the message will be sent to the email associated with that Name.
e. Coupons: (At the top where the transparent black border contains the site url, twitter, etc.... there will be a text link which will popup a coupon after click. Coupon will contain -
1. Title: this shows as text link on the top of the front end
2. Description: this shows as text on the printable coupon
3. Restrictions: this shows as text on the printable coupon
4. Expiry: this shows as text on the printable coupon. It also controls when the coupon will automatically be ‘deactivated’ and stop appearing on the frontend.
5. Remove Search/Twitter/RSS Feeds from the header
Very simple changes in the flash that I mentioned above, which will take maximum 1 hour and...
the CMS for the total template.
Budget is maximum $200
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online