We require a someone with a high level of skill creating css-only layouts to take a page design from photoshop and create the page layout in xhtml / css.
We would like this to be a "table-free" page layout. In addition it must be setup using dreamweaver templates to be modular in nature (optional regions, for flexible layout options) and be compatible with Contribute v3 for editing.
using external style sheets to define layout, fonts, etc. The page design will be provided in a Photoshop document (PSD), you will be required to recreate the look of the design in HTML/CSS. We are also concerned about page weight so all graphics should be optimized appropriately and use alternate techniques whenever possible to avoid the use of graphics. All navigation, links, etc should be text with the exception of the green "go"
button and the other circular buttons on screen. In addition the e-mail address with be a graphic and not a link.
- xhtml page(s)
- external style sheet(s)
- must be fully functioning in all major browsers on both PC and Mac platforms.
- cut graphics
- dreamweaver template with optional regions setup to allow left / right columns to be turned off and have the center column stretch to fit the space available.
- the individual "blocks" should also be setup as optional regions and have addition "extra" blocks for potential additional content.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP all 5.0+ verions of internet Explorer and Netscape