This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
A web site / microsite needs to be built on to an existing website (built but not launched yet). The existing website allows people to list specific items for a fee and site visitors to search for them.
This new addon site (CVcars) is for listing specific second hand cars. It will work like an online store whereby people can list their items and pay for doing so. User accounts and payments will need to work across all sites under the same arm and are already in place.
Design: In terms of design there is already a site for another service area that can be viewed (via access link) and more or less imitated. Brand assets will be provided.
Functionality: A listing form for cars will need to be built and search function for viewing listings
Integration: User accounts and payments will need to work across all sites under the same arm and are already in place. There is also an Equifax verification system for all active service users.
The technical aspects of transition / integration that have been provide by the current web developer are below are below
• Registration of new users (from now on referred to as “members”) on CVmain creates a new entry of `members` entity
• It is possible that this database could be used for either purely for login purposes (i.e. only members are shared between CVmain and CVcars) or to add extra tables and merge the database (i.e. All relations can be shared between the two)
• Payments are currently taken purely via the PayPal ExpressCheckout API, integrated with the PHP version of the SDK
• The Equifax eID system is a SOAP(& therefore XML)-based API being connected to via PHP CURL: posting XML in a double-layered system (bold, below):
This project is subject to non-disclosure and I will like samples and references prior to project commencement.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online