* Develop/design a website for? a cafe/restaurant? like [url removed, login to view]
* What? this means is that the client likes bacco's webdesign (high quality/premium, stylish, elegant) and flash elements
* But the website must be simple and easy to use as the cafe's? customers are predominantly 40-50 years old
3. Gallery (cafe & food images)
4. Contact us & trading hours (with link to? Booking Live form [[url removed, login to view]])
5. Location (with simple? click through to a map)
Please note that the? client has their cafe in 3 different? locations.
Therefore, need to display all this info elegantly and cost effecitvely. Would like a recommendation. There are two? ways to? do this? that I foresee:
Option 1)? Homepage lists 3 cafes. When you click on each cafe, this links to 5 webpages (as above) with its own particular menus, gallery, contact us, location pages. It's like having 3 separate websites? but with the same look & feel OR
Option 2)Combine all the information about 3 cafes into 1 website BUT separate the info for each of the 3 cafes elegantly somehow
A) Please provide rough costings- please advise on? what? your quote/estimates? consists of (i.e. what do i get for this cost). Please note that the client wants to redesign their logo so can you please quote on that too. CMS may be required, please advise on this and cost. Domain & Hosting will be required, please advise on cost.
B) Please provide quotes for design AND coding/programming
C) Please submit your website/your portfolio (samples of previous work) so that I can assess the quality of your logo designs/branding and websites before I involve you. You must be doing premium/high quality designs. I would like to work with someone who has a very good grasp of English so that there is good communication between us.
In addition: price of $500? is? flexible, looking for recommendation.