Require a Sr. .Net/VC++ software developer for approximately 8 weeks in the Plano, TX area to develop Content Management System and news aggregation service for external customers.
The candidate will be able to do software analysis by performing reverse engineering an existing proprietary legacy C++ project. He or she must be able to read and understand existing C++ code with minimum help and re-architecture/design/migrate to new projects using Microsoft .Net technologies/C#.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) all source code is to be properly commented
5) Application installation, APIs, UIs, data flow, and functionality is to be documented via Microsoft Word
Proficient in Microsoft Visual C++ programming (Minimum 2+ years experience).
3+ years experience in programming using C#, XML and web services.
5+ years experience in relational database. MS SQL Server 2005 is highly preferred.
Must have experience in writing stored procedures using T-SQL.
Advanced MXL skill is highly preferred
Must be able to work independently.
Will require some on-site time in Plano, TX.