Create multiple modifications for vBulletin forum software.
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $1500 USD
I'm looking for 2 to 5 people to begin creating multiple, original modifications for the vBulletin forum software. A website will be provided, in order to sell/download the products, interact with customers, conduct business, etc.
This is a full-time/commission-based opportunity. We will come to terms as far as commissions and earnings, but all rights to any modifications/software will be given to my company.
Some of the modifications desired:
- A (digital) currency/money modification, with broad functions.
- A versatile chatbox/shoutbox modification.
- A clan/guild modification.
- A downloading modification, solely for the site, in order to download/sell/distribute modifications properly.
- "Lite"/free versions of most or all modifications.
... and anything else you and I can possibly think of! Creativity sets the limits. (An RPG, or Role Playing Game, modification is currently being handled separately.)
- Experience is absolutely necessary. You must know vBulletin and C++, and at least be familiar with HTML, PHP, and XML. AJAX experience would be fantastic. (You need not bid if you do not at least have experience with the first two.)
- Be a "go-getter". Take initiative.
- You're availability to work must be flexible.
- Be ready to interact with customers on a regular basis. (Support, questions, etc.)
- In PM ONLY: Why I should hire you (in summary), any examples of work/experience, and ONE kind of modification you would be interested in creating (while explaining it, if applicable).
- Bidding: The amount/budget should reflect the ONE kind of modification you would be interested in creating (that will be sent via PM ONLY), within an average completion time of 45 days for version 1 of the modification. (Set your completion time to 45 days. The actual time will vary, if hired.) Milestone payments will be given upon completion of a successful Beta version of any modification(s).
Your bid will instantly be hidden/ignored if you cannot adhere to the requirements above.
Again, I will be hiring multiple people for this initially. I will be working as closely as possible with you to ensure optimal progress. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them publicly here.
I look forward to your bids!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online