Custom XML Engine & Translator - Fixed price U$D 500
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $685 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Feeds: App. 40 feeds. XML and feeds collected via [url removed, login to view] (or similar) if they are not provided by website.
Webscraping: You must setup webscraper to make feeds where these are not available from the site.
XML Engine functions:
1. Reformat all feeds to desired format. Example: [url removed, login to view] -> [url removed, login to view]
2. Simple mapping of fields. Like “itemprice” -> “price” etc.
3. Advanced mapping. Like DKK16000 or [url removed, login to view] or?? -> 160,00
4. Remove unwanted fields & data.
5. Insert missing fields with standard value (if missing from feed)
6. Divide fields. (sites like groupon puts their image in description field with text – must be divided into 2 fields for export) Other example are when sites put currency codes on the price fields.
7. Ability to add string to URL for tracking. Example link to site: [url removed, login to view] -> [url removed, login to view]
8. XML Engine must run php/MySQL on standard hosts like hostgator etc. and be 100% automated.
9. Generally functions of the scripts must be what it takes to standardize the feeds for our software - yipitclone . net
10. We want 100% right to the software script.
11. Working backend for mapping and setting up feeds.
12. You must setup and test everything.
1. Must start within 48 hours of accepted offer.
2. We expect first 10 feeds to be live within 1 week.
3. All feeds must be live within 4 weeks.
1. 100$ when starting up.
2. 200$ when first 10 feeds are up and running correctly and with no problems (must be no later than 1 week after starting)
3. 200$ when all feeds are running correctly and software 100% automated & rock stabile (must be no later than 4 weeks after starting)
4. If work is delayed $10 per day will be subtracted from last payment.
If you can do it quicker than above timeframe, you will of course be paid quicker as well ;-)
There will be a monthly fee on $50 for maintenance of the system in the future. As the system should be 100% working & automated this would primary cover tasks like adding new feeds and correct errors in current feeds.
Let me know if you have any questions :-)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online