Datafeeds to Wordpress blog
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $571 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
Takes various data feeds of different formats (.csv, xml etc), parses them and inserts them into mySQL databases. Generates unique content for each entry. Cron job posts information in db into wordpress as blog post via remote XML call. Rinse, Repeat.
The concept is as follows:
1. We import Datafeed from certain providers we work with. Specs for each datafeed will be supplied to the programmer.
2. Datafeeds are imported into a mysql database.
3. For each entry, a unique (this term will be defined with final programmer)
description is created.
4. For each category from the datafeed, a category is created on the blog.
5. A Cron job posts X entries to the blog on a daily basis, and marks each entry that has been posted.
The idea here is to create both a scalable solution as well as something that will work right now. Ideally modular as possible, and the programmer who works with us on this will get future projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online