Fantasy Football website with a twist
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8518 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
My name is Nick. My incorporated business is looking for talented individuals or a business that would be able to help create a new Fantasy Football website with a unique twist. There is currently a provisional patent pending for the twist idea and there would be a non-disclosure agreement to sign if we decide to go into further details about the idea with your business. Here is a list of what we would like those who apply to consider:
- This will be a large scale professional project. If you are an individual, it is unlikely this is going to work out unless you have a portfolio that demonstrates previous work that is specific to fantasy football architecture and scale. We will need to work with the developers constantly and time is important so we shy away from having to rely on a single person.
- Speaking on time. May 2013 [url removed, login to view] that do not have the resources to meet this crucial deadline need not to apply.
- The over all look and feel for the website is already laid out and we know what we want.
- HTML5 is the future in 2013. Your portfolio should include your expertise in this area.
- Integration of APIs and XML feeds into the website
- Manipulation of data feeds into the website
- Decent graphic design
- Database design on a large scale
- We will also be posting for android and iOS app development to integrate with the website. If you or your business can tackle both at once then we would certainly be extremely interested.
- Our budget is very substantial and time is of the essence and we are serious.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online