Modify a Feedback Form (examples located in Word file)
1) Set data type fields on ‘Site Request’ feedback form for Telephone, Fax, Cell Phone, Start Date, End Date, & Budgeted Dollars
2) Add a functional calendar as described below.
* Calendar button / icon to be available next to ‘Meeting Start Date’ and ‘Meeting End Date’ Similar to that in ‘Example A’. (A more modern icon and calendar would be preferred.)
* Each calendar button to open a current calendar recognizing the current date with function buttons to scroll back and forth from month to month. (see Example B) ‘Meeting Start Date’ and ‘Meeting End Date’ fields to be completed by double clicking the date within the calendar (see Example C) and/or by typing the date in their respective field.
3) ‘Submit’ button from ‘Site Request’ to transfer data to ‘Confirmation’ screen displaying a breakdown of all of the input supplied from ‘Site Request’ including any attachments. (see Example D)
4) ‘Submit’ button from ‘Confirmation’ screen to then transfer ‘Site Request’ data to a designated email address and opening the ‘Thank You’ screen to confirm that the site request has successfully been submitted.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape