Fez/fedora repository repair
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Note - this job is for competent people only pls.
My Main NEED:
Please I have a FEZ Institutional REPOSITORY ON FEDORA FRAMEWORK that has some problems. I want someone who can repair it so it works flawlessly and efficiently (this will include success with uploading content, creating record, community and collection etc) as well as scaling the following hurdles:
1. Pass all Insanity Tests. E.g., It currently failed: File APP_FFMPEG_YAMDI_CMD = 'misc/yamdi/yamdi' saying "This file doesn't exist". It Failed: Graphviz Run Dot saying that "The generation of a PNG using Graphviz DOT failed", FFMPEG Video Encoder not properly installed etc
2. It is unable to update and upgrade (Fez has a provision for updating its software. My installation is unable to update using the pre-built facility for fez/fedora).
3. Must be able to Create and add content (documents etc). It gives error "Error: No workflows defined for Create. This may be because you are logging in with an account with no rights to run this workflow. For example for depositing your Thesis you may be logging in with your staff username when you must login with your student username. Please logout and login with the correct user account."
4. Configure workflow so that Fez installation can create (1) communities (2) Collections and (3) Records
I am looking for experienced designers who can finish this within the week so the numbers of days each bidder would require to complete the project must be stated.
Only competent people should apply.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online