Mini-Site Specification for Short Film Clip Upload
1) Template Design (header with logo, navigation bar with 3 tabs, footer, basic
2) # of static pages 2
- (Home) Competition Intro
- Competition Information and Prizes to Winners
3) Sign up form & Upload (2 steps, information & upload)
- (Page 1) simple sign up form that emails information on submission, saves form
info to text file (using timestamp as Receipt ID)
- applicant information
- first name, last name, contact phone, email, first 4 digits of HKID,
student number (if applicable)
- film information, T&C
- Title, Director Name, Artiste Names, Contest Group - The Age to be
calculated by "2008 minus the year of birth" (a. Junior Student - Under 18
years old, b. Senior Student - 18 years old or Above, c. Open - 18 years old
- (Page 2) Submission Complete/Fail Message + Film Upload page
- supports upload of single files <25mb
- saves uploaded file according to Contest Category
- (Page 3) Upload Complete, Show Receipt ID (Timestamp), send email confirmation to
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP + MySQL