We are considering implementation of a new web service based on web 2.0 features. So, we are looking for a programmer wo has a capabilities as follows:
1. serveral years of web service/system development experience(in-depath understanding on client and server-side problems to be occurred and enthusiasm for solving them)
3. excellence in Ruby on rails and have practice experiences
(inform me of portfolio sites you developed)
4. exeperience with database modeling/design and SQL programming
5. system devleopment and configuation capabilities
6. good relationship and communication
We expect the project period is to be within 2 months.
If you have concern on this project, contact to us.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Ruby on rails