Flash video chat
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1193 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $1500 USD
I need an FLASH video chat similar to userplanes webchat.
try demo:([url removed, login to view])
specs below (Object Oriented Programming (OOP) preferred).
- PHP and Flash Communication Server (can reside on another server, not necessarily where you have your site files and AVChat files)
- cross-platform (front end). Windows Users can Talk, Hear and See People Browsing from Mac or Linux based Computers. To be installed / hosted on Linux
- cross-browser. IE 5.0 or higher; Mozilla Firefox; Opera; Conqueror; Netscape; any other browser that supports Flash Player
- work behind firewalls
- guarantee that it will work in the years to come
Specific front-end features:
Stable Flash front end (preferly flash 8)
Private Rooms(Password Protected and Description field)
View Multiple(4) Cams
Webcam and microphone automatic detection
Compressed audio/video streaming
Separate channels for audio and video. (On/Off controls for both received and sent audio and video stream)
Send Video via DialUp/DSL/T1connections for sending video data
Set video Bandwidth
Set video Quality
Create static rooms
Create dynamic rooms
Control audio volume
Multiuser enhanced text chat (bold/italic/color text) with URL highlighting
Users list with nick and identification icons (male/female, camera, admin, icons)
Public and private messages support
One click room change
smileys support in chat
color palette for font colors
Bad language and nick filter lobby/on/off/ (also works with URL addresses and emails)
Nick and genre remembering (for returning people)
Time notification when banned ("You have x more minutes to wait.")
Unicode character support
Tips when hovering over a button
View number of users in rooms
Payment system (that can be turned on/off from admin)*
Easy to integrate (OOP). Also given that video chat module will use 'external' logins from the system(s) that it will be integrated with.
* not necessarly, its inportant for the admins to enable/disable most of this features for free or premiun users
Create Admin chat accounts (with multiple acces levels, ex moderator, admin and so on)
Administer chat in invisible mode. Option to be Visible or Invisible
View online public/private conversations.
Full access to private rooms (no password required)
Review room logs (history).
Auto delete Empty Dynamic rooms
Adjust video bandwidth/Quality
View/listen users. Enhanced users list with IP display
Kick and ban by IP (with notification for the user: "You have x more minutes to wait.")
View Streaming Bandwidth Consumption
View Total Monthly Bandwidth Consumed
Change payment options
Also able to configure:
- Bad words/nicks list
- Bad words filter in all rooms/lobby/off
- Video screen capture size (320x240, 240x180 or 160x120)
- Set maximum bandwidth for DialUp/DSL/T1 video connections
- Enable/Disable DSL/T1 video connections
- Usertype: free/premium
- User can change username/genre: on/off
- Default username and genre
The layout of the chat should be just like userplanes chat.
Project cost: I am willing to pay good money for a good product.
Terms: 30% once I see the working demo; remaining upon satisfactory completion
Bidders, 3 notes:
- ONLY FLASH ARTISTS NEED TO APPLY/BID. Time is short and if you are not serious, please stay out.
- ONLY PROFESSIONALS *WITH SAMPLES DONE IN FLASH* (not necessarily video chats but Action Script is a must) ARE WELCOME TO BID. The time is short, please let's not waste each other's time with empty bids/replies.
- If you don't have video chats done BUT YOU ARE A SERIOUS ACTION SCRIPT ARTIST, that's okay - But i prefer coders that have experienece in a/v chats, and maybe already have an source file to start working with.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online