Freelance PHP programmer required
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 12
**_Companies please do not bid for this job._**
This is for PHP experts already having a stable job and want to make part time income or full time freelancers who are looking for regular income.
**_Who is the right candidate:_**
1. Worked on several PHP web development projects
2. Good knowledge of shopping cart and payment gateway integration experience
3. Willing to re-use codes and deliver projects in a fast phase
4. Should follow SDLC rules in all projects
5. Should sign our work for hire agreement.
6. Good technical knowledge of PHP, MySQL, XML, HTML, CSS is a must
The compensation will be $400 per month. We deserve the right to terminate services within the first months incase you skills are not found suitable. Under this circumstances no payment will be made to coder. We have to do this to avoid liars. We will not entertain any arbitration in such instances and if coder choose this route he / she will lose by default.
**We are looking for good and serious people who want to develop long-term relationship with our company.**
Please post detailed resume with URL of websites you worked and info on applications you are expert with.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, XMLGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online