Combine Twitter search result and publish it as RSS
We are an E Commerce company that have specialized business sites ranging from online stores, electronic recycling sites, B2B marketplace sites, etc.
Create a simple script to search in twitter and get the result as many as the engine can (you need to know Twitter API) from a keyword lists provided. Combine/concatenate each result to be 1 sentence. Then publish that sentence as RSS feed.
We search twitter and found Mike needs to buy iphone. We search twitter again and found Jane tweeting "I want to sell my iphone...". Then the script needs to make a sentence/tweet like this "@Mike, I see @Jane tweeting that I want to sell my iphone..." . After that publish the sentence as RSS.
1. Expert in XML/RSS & Twitter API
2. Knows very well twitter environment
3, Knows very well RSS/XML
4. The script must able to use proxy
5. The script must be very fast but stable enough and multi threaded (think processing millions of tweets..)
Anyone interested, answer this question :
1. Give me all your past experience creating twitter script, especially the ones that have multi thread capability ?
2. What programming language script do you think the fastest and very stable for this kind of purpose ?
3. How long do you think you need to create this ?
4. How you will charge me and at what rate ?
Anyone that applying the job without answering the question will not responded.