HTML5 waveform mp3 player like behaving like [url removed, login to view]
This project was successfully completed by pablotorres for $30 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I need a same behavior HTML5 mp3 player similar to the one at beatport.com. The main requirements:
- NO Flash
- unix/linux script on the back-end that scans the mp3 and pre-creates the waveform image file and puts it into the folder where mp3 originates from
- player doesn't reload when clicking on-site links other than different tracks' "play" buttons
- only the basic engine with play-pause/stop/volume buttons and ability to "scroll" through the waveform
- design/look part doesn't matter, as I'd like to handle this part by myself at a later stage.
Note: Ruby on Rails solutions are welcome too since that's the environment it is going to be put into!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online