MUST HAVE EXPERIENCES WITH RETAIL PRO Software integration to OScommerce/ other similar shopping carts.
Those without related experiences need not apply.
U need to show your portfolio and screenshots to prove that u have done such similar works before.
I need this within 3 weeks.
1). Integration with RetailPro For Stock Synchronization
- Programming to export data (Stock model no, Qty...etc) to XML format onto a designated server/ folder
- Retailpro will then pick the XML file and export XML data file back to the website
- Programming will include export of data in XML format and import of data in XML format to the website
- Includes testings and implementation on a test environment
- Please note that the synchronization of stock QTY is BATCH updating, and its not real-time
- We can run several schedulers within a day to make it as close to accuracy as possible
NOTE: Must work with OScommerce QTpro module. Please also ensure that it must be able to easily support and add other additional fields for synchronization, such as Price, Description, Image....etc.
2). Convert Individual Attributes as Individual Product Model Number
- Currently, each attribute is not being assigned a unique stock model number for the web module
- Programming will include the ability to assign a unique stock model number for each individual attribute. (Eg. Size S is 1 model code, Size M is another....etc)
3). Jersey Personalization
- Customer able to personalize their jerseys by selecting badges, numbering, and texts
- Include the ability to define different costings for personalization (Eg. Badges S$10, Numbering $20....etc)
- Customer will be presented with the total price once they personalize their jersey
Example: (Exactly like this feature): [url removed, login to view]
2 freelancers are bidding on average $650 for this job
Hi, we have gone through with the requirements. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress. We are available for you all the time. Let's work together. Regards Meena