**Inventory Control Warehouse Management System**
This project request is to develop a wireless, scan intensive Inventory Control Warehouse Management application.
1. Hardware will most likely be Symbol MC3000 Rugged Mobile Computer [[url removed, login to view]]
1. Windows CE 5.0
2. Compact Framework
3. 64 MB Ram
4. Intel XScale PXA270 processor
5. [url removed, login to view] Wireless Lan
6. 48 key keyboard
7. Color display ??" 320 x 320
1. We have an existing web service (WS) process for processing database requests. It accepts XML requests (please see attached specification [url removed, login to view]) over the HTTP protocol. A test environment will be available over the web. View the XML Messaging Guidelines. I expect to have to extend the WS for this project.
1. The [url removed, login to view] program will run on the Mobile Computer and connect to the database as a Web Service Client (WSC) using XML requests. A sample Visual Studio 2005 project is provided (please see attached sample [url removed, login to view] project already developed [url removed, login to view]). Data tables are provided but the schema will have to be extensively extended for this project.
1. The resulting WSC project should be a Windows CE 5.0 Project running on the above mentioned hardware.
1. The specification for the Warehouse Management application is included (see attached document [url removed, login to view]).
1. The specification is not 100% complete at this time, but is very close. You should expect that the spec will change some as we go.
1. I expect to enhance and support the application once it is complete so code should be developed in a structured way with extensive use of comments inside of the code.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows CE 5.0
Visual Studio 2005
[url removed, login to view] 2005
Performance on the hand held scanner is of the utmost importance. The system has to be responsive and fast. Lag times will not be accepted by the customer