We need a login screen for a website. The login needs to grant access to a client area.
What we specifically need:
1) take screenshot as an orientation for design and set up login screen (no mirror effect neccessary)
2) insert logo on screen (logo already exists) - text colour and logo colour needs to fit to each other
3) deploy open source and/ or own technology to allow me as a an admin to create clients user / passwords in an admin area
4) if username / password is not entered correctly, red text in the login box is shown: "wrong username / password"
5) If username and password is entered correctly, user gets redirected to a specific page. For the beginning it should just be a blank page - for now, we just need the Login System. But every page that would be "client area protected" would be in one specific "client area" folder - if that helps technically.
6) Make everything work on our server (technical requirements given - Dedicated Server at TMDHosting in place)