Looking for an experienced programmer to design a new MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) Guild Management website, with initial focus on **World of Warcraft(WoW)**.
Would be a series of projects, this **initial bid will focus on selection and setup of a content management system that will best fit the project's goals.
Future projects (the same programmer is desired) will require:
**- Roster Management Services
- Attendance Tracking Services
- Loot Management Services**
The programmer will also be responsible for an in-game 'mod' for WoW that will interface directly with the site. This mod will need to interface cleanly and efficiently with WoW's UI and Scripting. Because of this, the programmer would ideally be an existing WoW player with an overall understanding of the game.
Database design and prototype interface has been constructed in Microsoft Access for ease of explanation to the programmer.
When bid is accepted, project may require an NDA when explicit details are spelled out, at which point we would be open to negotiation for further compensation.
1) Analysis of the Project's Vision/Scope and selection of the appropriate content management service
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer - Primary
Other major web browsers - Secondary
Prefer use of SQL Server for back-end, but not required.