Magento Ecommerce Site Development
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1496 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a Magento expert to setup an e-commerce site for us that interfaces with an external system using XML. We need Magento theme/template development, Magento customization, Recommendation/Installation of third party plugins/extensions and custom development to generate XML documents and use existing API to integrate with external system.
Below are the items needed:
1. Develop Magento Theme/Template based on HTML and CSS already designed
2. Order management - blind-ship and drop-ship orders
3. Product promotions and discounts
4. Shipping discount/promotions
5. Quantity price breaks
6. Sales tax calculations
7. Product review and ratings
8. Product inventory shown to customer
9. Promotional newsletter
10. RMA tool plugin to Magento or custom RMA functionality to handle Product Returns
[url removed, login to view] plugin to Magento to handle customer support requests over the web (Note full blown CRM like SugarCRM is NOT needed)
12. Most Critical: Use existing XML API provided to integrate with their existing system for products, inventory, customers and orders. Data will be passed through XML documents using a specified DTD. This API and process is already in use by the client so sufficient examples are readily available.
Please provide an accurate Price and Time estimate after going through the above requirements. Also, provide a list of Magento sites you have done with similar features.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online