Need Freelance PHP developer
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $1000 USD
- Total Bids 35
We require a senior PHP developer with 4+ years of experience, with sound programming and database concepts. The candidate should be capable of handling projects independently as well as work in a team. The candidate
· Should be fluent in English and have a good grasp over Internet Technologies.
. Should have excellent PHP & MYSQL skills. Should be well versed in Linux, Apache, Postgre Sql, CSS, HTML, XHTML Java script.
. Should have familiarity with common open source PHP Apps like OSCommerce, Mambo, Joomla, PHBB, Wordpress, payment gateway integration.
· Responsible for developing codes, writing SQL queries.
· Integrate applications at the backend in MySQL, CRM, HTML.
· Knowledge of WEB 2.0 and Web services would be preferred.
· Should have experience developing E commerce website, web portals , custom website
· Should be result oriented, hard working, and ability to perform within scheduled time.
· Understand the project development lifecycle and business practices, and comply with documentation, testing & implementation processes practised in the group.
Please only respond to this offer if you can devote minimum 40+ hours per week. This posting is for a month long contract for $1000 for 40hours each week. Once we are assured of your delivery standards and expertise, we may be able to firm up a longer contractual agreement with an on-going extension.
You must be available to work and be on IM or phone calls during Pacific Standard time when working on urgent initiatives.
Describe other programming languages you are skilled in but have not been mentioned in this posting.
Please be available for a phone interview if you are shortlisted for this position.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
InternetGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online