Users can open an account and upload a series of PNG, JPG or GIF images to the server, choose a template to use and the application outputs a SWF animation on a web page with a watermark/graphic link inside the swf back to the site.
Users can maintain sets of images separate from each other (like a photo album with sections). Animations vary in number of images used and user can make minor modifications to colors, placement, logo.
Accounts and image information are to be stored on a MySQL database with a web-based CP for billing, account management, etc...
Once the swf is created to a web page, the user can download all related files. Also he/she can choose to approve it, pay via PayPal and receive via email and/or the site the same animation without a link.
Long version with (enhanced features):
This project takes multiple images supplied by a user and creates a SWF animation from them. I wish to use existing FLA scripts with or without XML to let the user create his custom animation.
The goal is for a user to upload a series of images, resize and/or crop them, then output a SWF animation, along with a few controls and choice of skins. In some cases it is simply to update the XML file with user-uploaded images.
Two examples of script are:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
- It should handle multiple users, store image info into a database. The user sees image sets when he logs into his account, like multiple photo albums.
- Admin panel should have functions to manage users (permissions).
- The user creates an account and an email is sent to activate account.
- User information is stored in a database, along with future uploaded image sets.
- User can preview image sets as separate galleries.
- The user uploads his images to the server. The server should check that files are not above a certain size in KB or image type.
- The user can choose different scripts/formats (see links above).
- There needs to be an option to upload single and multiple files (directory) of JPG or GIF with progress bar.
The user should be able to:
-Sort the images (graphic widgets to graphically and dynamically modify the order.
- Delete, add additional one to a specific set
- Resize images (if possible, to define size before uploading).
- Crop images
- Rotate images
- Edit images
- The user can specify a "framerate" to set speed of the animation.
- The next step is to choose a skin from available choices. The skins are only different in color, not layout or components.
- Finally, the user gets a screenshot of the image and skin, with the option to go back to re-edit the information.
- The server outputs a web page with the animation and a watermark/icon and link back to our site.
- The user then has the option to download all files used in the animation (in Zip or RAR format).
NOTE: a PayPal payment module should be integrated so that users pay for animation before they can download it immediately after payment.
The option should be per animation or per day, week, month, controlled in admin panel.
NOTE: if the user paid for an animation, the watermark and link are both removed before download. This function can be controlled to turn off or on in admin panel for specific users (check mark beside a name for example).
NOTE: using already existing scripts if possible. Not to save money but for easy development and future support.