OpenCart v1.5.3 - OrderHarmony integration
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $441 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We desire to implement an integration between OpenCart ([url removed, login to view]) and OrderHarmony ([url removed, login to view]) using the API tools provided by both web services.
(OH) OrderHarmony API
[url removed, login to view]
(OC) OpenCart API [url removed, login to view]
We desire to Implement OrderHarmony to:
Sync the following
• Customers and all customer data from OC to OH. One way sync Customer data is maintained in OC
• Sync all product, manufacturer and vendor information from OC to OH. One way sync Product/vendor data is maintained in OC.
• Orders are created in OC and priced via the pricing module in OC. Once the order is finalized in OC it is desired to be populated into OH for processing.
• Order feedback should be pushed back to OC for customer portal update and notification.
• It is desired to manage Inventory in OH and update OC with stocking level.
Current version of OC is 1.5.3
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online