Parsing XML for VB .NET
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
I need to be able to take an xml file and transfer the data into single records in a dataset. This needs to be done in VB .NET 2003. These are the steps needed to be taken:
- Load the xml file
- The xml file contains registration data. The registration data needs to be turned into single records (one for each registrant).
- The new records need to be placed in a data table.
I have uploaded the xml schema and a sample xml data file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Operating System: Windows XP
Development: VB .NET 2003Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online