We are seeking a part time web developer with experience in Coldfusion and MS SQL Database. Specifically, we need help in modifying our website and/or tweaking various functions:
1. Add space between the “Specialty Programs?? and “Technical Certificate Programs?? link boxes. They are combined and should be separated.
2. Create a link box to our virtual coffeehouse module on the home page. Name it “Virtual Coffeehouse ??" Free Maintenance Tips??. Place the box below the “Apartment Technology - AAS Degree Program?? box.
3. Resolve a scripting error which is preventing our virtual coffeehouse module from loading (please create a free AC/C TECH account then launch the program to evaluate the problem ??" [[url removed, login to view]]).
We have other work, but this part must be completed in a timely manner. Your bid is open to fair suggestions and must include a timeline for completion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The finished results must be able to work online through any computer, regardless of the operating system: e.g.: Windows XP, Windows Vista, all versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, Linux, etc.