This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$20 - $100 USD
Possible first project: Building online e-commerce site for selling T-shirts.
We are seeking experienced PHP Web Developer(s) for a number of small database-driven-website projects mainly in PHP and MySQL. Prospective Developer should have followings:
1) At least 3 Years of hands on experience in PHP.
2) In depth knowledge of Session/Cookies, Image processing through GD library, XML Parsing, Database handling through PHP and modular PHP Programming (Classes and Objects).
3) Experience of Mysql database (InnoDB and MyISAM type tables) design and normalization.
5) Experience/knowledge of database abstraction layer (ADODB/PEAR).
6) Experience of various e-commerce utilities, such as, shopping cart, Credit card transaction, product search, etc. Knowledge of OSCommerce.
7) Program should be robust, well commented, readable, maintainable, no unnecessary logic should be placed in code.
8) Most important:- The program should be written in such a way that it should never crash and code logic should check the possibilities of crashing or security threat at each possible places, and if crash is unavoidable then logic should smart enough to take the proper action as suggested in the specification. Also the program should be written in such a way that in future any new requirements could be incorporated in existing program without any big changes. That means, while writing the program all possible situation should be considered and hence the logic should be generic & flexible.
9) We will provide you the coding architecture of the project and you should be working on it unless or until you suggest us better architecture.
10) Most of our projects require customer & administrative interfaces, in later case; we need fully functional interface from where each dynamic sections of the site can be controlled efficiently and easily. It should be user-friendly.
11) Experience in cross browser capable HTML, and it should be Search Engine friendly. (not required, will be plus though)
12) Brief documentation.
13) We expect you to suggest us where we are wrong or things can be improved.
Our current project is building an e-commerce site for selling t-shirts with few administrative features. This will be the first project for you. We need PHP coding, HTML and database design. Graphics will be provided. It will be comparatively a small project.
Since we get projects from various clients more or less constantly every month so we are looking for long-term business/professional relationship. WHOMEVER WE WILL BE MAKING THIS RELATION; SHOULD BE RELIABLE, KNOWLEDGABLE, RESPONSIBLE, PUNCTUAL, DEDICATED, PROFESSIONAL AND DEPENDABLE. Please do not show interest for the project if you are not serious regarding above qualities.
We expect a highly professional environment for the project development, execution and documentation. During this project life, we expect you to give us written update of projects every day or at least alternate day. And should be available for communication on chat or phone at the given time convenient for both of us. You should let us know any changes in schedule beforehand. It may be possible that rarely some requirements can be redefined or added during the project cycle. We will require a blueprint of the project with the timeframe for completion of each module. After finishing each module’s code and web interface will be tested by us. You can reach to me at cbsincva at yah00
We respect hard work and sincerity and know how to reward it. In most cases, we pay on project basis not hourly. Since we expect you to adhere our principles of business therefore we will also respect yours.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online