Project based social networking site
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2042 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need someone to design a project based social networking site. Here is a basic run down of the site: A user visits and then searches for projects, in which he/she wants to participate or comment on. An abstract of the project is accessible to everybody. In order to access the detailed information you need to register. They login or create their profile and customize it with documents (pictures, files etc) they can upload. They can now view the full projects descriptions, and users can sign up. Or they can start a new project and writing abstracts and full description. User can email and leave comments on projects. Registered users are also allowed to search other user’s profiles by keywords.
Here is a list of needed features:
- site must use CSS so that I can change the layout from the CSS files.
- admin console where users can be deleted/banned, simple stats.
- emails and comments between users.
- search ability to search for projects and users by keyword.
- project form they fill out upon registering (abstract, full description, keywords).
- the user, who started a project has to accept new users, can delete comments, and modify the description.
- user form they fill out upon registering and where they must agree to terms before an account can be made.
If good work is done on first project other projects will follow. (Have a look at my history ??" I work consistently with coders on projects.) The ideal coder has a good eye for graphic design as well, who has viewable references of work. I also need detailed instructions on how to install this so it functions properly. I do know how to setup mysql, PostgreSQL, and install PHP 4 or 5.
Please email me if you need any further information. Thank you for your interest, I am really looking forward hearing your replies.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online