Random number raffle draw program (Flash)
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 5
Flash Raffle Project Specifications:
1) Program to run on web host server at designated times using cron job. Have the ability to run several .swf files prior to and after the raffle number draw part of the program, also, a desktop version with the ability to run on pc desktop.
2) Ability to upload list of player names, ticket numbers and email addresses from MS Excel file (.csv format)
3) Ability to send email notification to winner and admin.
4) Ability to display a text title line stating raffle title and number. See example photos and videos.
5) Ability to show a 2 minute (time should be adjustable) countdown to raffle. See example photos.
6) Ability to display a three digit rolling ball design, random number, selected from numbers in uploaded data file (Excel file). See example video for design and functionality to be used.
7) Ability to display text line below the 3 digit rolling balls number. Text to be determined by winning number, for example: “You won XXXXXXXXXX”. The X’s being the name associated with the winning number (again this would be uploaded data from .csv file). See example video.
8) Ability to play audio file of music during the number draw, then with voice speaking a phrase announcing the winning number. For example: “ and the winner is . . . three . . six . . nine . . .” I will supply the mp3 files for the audio.
9) The examples of design, colors fonts, etc. for the rolling balls, text lines and background can be seen in example photos and videos.
10) The ability to ftp to website server, the data sets for the number of raffles to be run that day.
11) For the desktop version, I would like to be able to activate the number draw by pressing the space bar on by desktop.
12) Ability to minimize to task bar and restore to full screen with hot keys (desktop version).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online