Recurring Payment Integration (Paypal or Authorize.net)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 34
I'm seeking someone experienced in either the Paypal or [url removed, login to view] API that can integrate recurring payments into a website I've designed.
A little about the website:
The website I have developed is built on Codeigniter. It is a business listing website (kind of like [url removed, login to view]). The difference is that I want businesses to pay a monthly rate to be added to the website. I have developed everything up until this point, but I need help integrating the payment system.
This is what the payment system should achieve:
1. Create a recurring payment profile either on Paypal or [url removed, login to view] (for unlimited duration into the future).
2. Return a successful transaction or failed transaction response and input this into the database (activate the business listing if it was not yet active, do nothing if the transaction failed).
3. Send email confirmation to customer upon successful transaction, activate the business listing (there is a field in the database for this).
4. Some sort of Cron task to make sure that every business listing is paid for once a day, otherwise, change the status of those business listings so that they are deactivated until payment is made.
5. Notify business by email if their payment is late or if their listing is deactivated for any reason.
The website I have developed is built on Codeigniter. The server has PHP5. The database is MySQL.
Let me know if you have any questions. I am a PHP developer myself, and I would love somebody to teach me the Paypal or [url removed, login to view] API so I can implement this myself in the future. I have found it very difficult to learn and implement.
Basically, I just need to know the basics. Then I can implement a lot of this project myself, specifically steps 3, 4, and 5. I really need help with steps 1 and 2.
DannyGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online