Senior Web Developer - Lebanon (Beirut Only)
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11598 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Are you a passionate Web Developer? Are you driven by overcoming challenges and by being accountable to deliver team results? Are you looking to join a team of motivated and talented developers? If so, consider this…
We are looking for three enthusiastic Developers to become part of our team in Beirut. As a key contributor to the team, you will develop leading edge web solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a proven team performer who works well with others and strives for perfection. This would preferably be a full-time position but we are open to having these as contract positions.
Experience and tools proficiency
7+ years experience creating data-driven web applications using the following technologies:
• SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL
• Apache, IIS
• Flex, Flash
• XML/Web Services/HTML/XHTML/CSS
• Java experience an asset
• Proven ability to analyze, modify, and extend existing applications as well as develop new code
Other strengths and attributes
We hire Developers with strong technical experience and excellent people-skills. (Believe it or not, it’s possible to find candidates with both!) The Developers we hire will:
• Exhibit strong cross-cultural and time-zone management communication skills
• Interact well with junior and senior level employees and have experience working directly with clients
• Have demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
• Learn on the fly
• Enjoy change and diversity
• Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
• Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Work with the Beirut team to manage their individual professional development plans
• Contribute to a dynamic and friendly working environment.
• Ability to travel on occasion to Ottawa, Canada
Hours of Work
* Preference will be given to providers that can provide 40 hours of work per week and work within the hours set by the existing Beirut team.
How You Will Bid
* Provide us with:
(1) Your hourly rate for contractors or annual rate for those looking for a full-time opportunity
(2) Your hours of availability
(3) A copy of your resume and relevant code samples
(4) A completed version of the attache excel form
(5) A porfolio of your work
Duration of Contract
This position is open to applicants looking for either a long-term contract opportunity or a full-time employment opportunity.
Required Language Skills
* Fluency in English and French (written and verbal)
Payment methods will be determined by whether or not you are looking for a contracting or permanent opportunity.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online