Setting up Product Conversion Rates in Google Analytics for our Magento Ecommerce Store
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $225 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Bidding Instructions: MUST READ BEFORE BIDDING
1) Tell us why you're the right developer for this project. This means no generic or templated bid messages. There's no better way to put yourself on the bottom of the pile then by demonstrating that you didn't read our project description.
2) Clearly state your experience with customizing Google Analytics for Magento websites. If you've previously set up product conversion rates for a Magento store in Google Analytics. please make sure you include REFERENCES. Bids that include references will be prioritized.
3) You will be expected to do the work in a professional and timely manner. If you tell us the project will take 2 days, we will expect it to take 2 days from the time we start the project. Do not over-promise and under-deliver, as you will be held to account for your performance.
We are an e-commerce site operating on the Magento Enterprise 220.127.116.11 platform and seek product level conversion rates through the Google Analytics Conversions E-Commerce feature.
Currently the Google Analytics Conversions E-Commerce feature only offers a broad calculation by taking the total number of visitors and counting the number of transactions to derive a broad conversion rate for all product sales together.
We seek a programmer who can work with the Google Analytics API, the Google Analytics Asynchronous Tracking code and Magento to create a Google Analytics Conversions E-Commerce feature that will provide us an additional 4 custom programmed variables:
1. The number of visits to a particular product page url regardless of entry url. Magento produces different urls based on navigation routes. These url routes need to be compiled into the one product shown in the Google Analytics Conversions ECommerce sub-sections.
2. The number of unique visits to a particular product page url regardless of entry url. Magento produces different urls based on navigation routes. These url routes need to be compiled into the one product shown in the Google Analytics Conversions ECommerce sub-sections.
3. The conversion rate calculation at the product level derived from the calculation of purchases from visits from each product page
4. The conversion rate calculation at the product level derived from the calculation of purchases from unique visits from each product page
Note, the Google Analytics Conversions ECommerce feature offers 4 subsections that we're most interested in having these custom programmed variables available in:
2. Product Performance
3. Sales Performance
We should be able to select these custom variables and set them as secondary dimensions.
Must be familiar with Magento Enterprise 18.104.22.168, Google Analytics API (in particular as it relates to the E-Commerce reporting feature) php, xml, mysql and any other related languages when coordinating Google Analytics and Magento Enterprise.
90% payment to be released after we've tested your work and have deemed it satisfactory.
10% payment to be released 30 days after we have deemed your work satisfactory, and you have assisted us with any bugs in the project, or any other bugs as a result of your work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online