Setup Joomla and implement a MySQL database filled with data from XML documents retrieved from a web service
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1235 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
1) Setup Joomla on a Web Server with a given design with mockups in PSD/JPEG
2) Implement the Open Patent Service Webservice Interface to gain access to the European Patent Register (specification is enclosed in [url removed, login to view])
3) Develop or choose a suitable Joomla component that parses XML documents to determine the structure of their XML nodes and that automatically creates tables and fields in a MySQL database based on the structure of the XML nodes; for each XML node there must be a corresponding field in the database, wherein the automatically created tables and fields represent a normalized database with relationships derived from the structure of the XML document.
4) Provide a user configurable interface to download XML documents from the European Patent Register based on a given query (user input, storable in search profiles) and storing the XML documents in the MySQL database according to step 3). The user configurable interface comprises a selection which XML nodes to be processed and to be stored in the database. A list of all detected XML nodes is presented to the user and the user selects the nodes of interest.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online