Simpleview CRM XML feed integration (WordPress)
This project was successfully completed by Webdoom for $500 USD in 12 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In12 days
We are looking for someone to make some modifications and additions to an existing XML feed coming into a WordPress site. The XML feed is coming from SimpleviewCRM, so you MUST have experience with that feed and it's capabilities, and be able to prove it.
There are 4 views that need to be configured. The basic feed is already coded and working, but the views need to be modified per design specs.
1. Main Listing page - This page is just a page listing the feed's listings for each record. It includes the ability to show a set amount of listing per page with pagination, That functionality already exists and is working. When needs to be updated here is some minor design elements (social icons and other basic formatting) and additional images pulled from the feed into the page.
2. Listing Detail page - This page already exists also, but needs "tabs" for different sections of listing information to be displayed. When a user is on this page there is a basic information view showing the description for the listing. There are 3 tabs above the description, and when a user clicks on one of the tabs, the content under the description are will change dynamically using PHP/AJAX or some other technology, as long as the page does not refresh on-click.
There is a tab for Description (default), Photos, and Amenities,
Description is the listing description, and is displayed by default.
Photos, when clicked, changes the view to show the listing's photos, and 3 images are pulled in from the feed.
Amenities tab will pull in the listing's amenities to the view.
3. Map Detail and sort page - This page pulls in location data from the feed and displays it on a Google Map. There is a map icon for each listing over-laying the map. When a user clicks the icon a modal window opens displaying basic listing information.
Under the map is a list of all listings in the chosen category.
There is a left menu with sorting functions for all categories. As the user checks a check box for each category or sub-category, the map updates it's icons and the list below the map updates it's listings for that chosen category or sub-category.
4. Search bar - This feature will be at the top of all listing main and details pages, and will be specific to the category you are in. SO for example is a user is in the Restaurant category and they search for something, only listings from that category will be returned. If you were in the Hotels category, only hotel listing results would be returned.
There are several sites we can point you to that have this functionality working, and the feed contains all the data necessary to pull this all together. I am also attaching the design mocks for review and clarification.
A good example of the map page can be seen here, this site is also using SimpleviewCRM feed - [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online