The code is for an already working open source software platform similar to Microsoft Paint.
The software allows a user with an Infrared Device to interact with it through a Wiimote hooked up to the Bluetooth port on a computer which also runs off Wiimote Whiteboard software.
We will be using the software to project onto a screen so a user can interact with the paint program called FriiSpray.
Here is what we want the software developer to modify in the open source software:
1. Allow up to 4 users to simultaneously interact on the same surface at the same time using a IR Device.
2. Add our logo to the software program.
3. Allow our operator to take a picture hooked up to the computer. Import the picture into the program. Users can draw on this photo once it is uploaded.
4. Ability to print the picture at the end of the drawing session with the press of a button.
5. Ability to Save the picture (artwork) at the end to a folder on the computer and publish it to an XML or live folder so it can be accessed by a remote iPad in the same room.
We have permission from the original developers to modify this open source software.
Refer to this website: [url removed, login to view]