Squeeze Page & Minisite Needed
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $113 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
I need a simple WordPress template minisite plus squeeze page. Design must be simple, clean, content-focused.
I will provide more details upon your acceptance of my offer.
Please include a live link to examples of your work. Thanks!
I need the following:
- 1 COMPLETE MINISITE DESIGN, Include : 1x Header and 1x Footer
Site + 1 HTML Page
- 1 eCover Design in 4 Formats (1 Main Product and 3 For Bonuses)
- 1 Flat Cover Design
- Various Size of eCover (BIG, MEDIUM, SMALL)
- 1 Bundle eCover
- 1 Guarantee ICON or Graphic Guarantee Box
- 1 Testimonial Graphic Box
- 1 Bulletpoint Graphic and Favicon
- 1 Order Button
- 6 Banner (with Three difrent size)
- Unlimited Revision ForTurnaround time 1 to 4 days
- 1 complete minisite FOR squeeze page (header and footer)
- 1 eCover design (for your FREE report)
- 1 opt-in graphic.
- 1 HTML page
- Wordpress template
- video squeeze page
- Complete Affiliate Center for back end.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online