Use xpath / simplexml to parse xml feeds and create / update mysql database with parsed data
This project was successfully completed by techvolcano for $40 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
Im currently learning php / mysql and have made myself a couple of mini projects to get me teeth stuck into. One of them i have found too complex but i am very interested in learning how to finish it.
THE PROJECT IS TO..
- parse 3 xml feeds, get the data from them and place it in a mysql database
- query db and return array as example array (see example flow path)
- Written in vanilla php (no frameworks)
- parsing of xml feeds using simplexml / xpath
- DB interaction using pdo
- As i will be learning from this code, it needs to be super well commented and perhaps include a [url removed, login to view] file explaing any complex points / how to edit it
- For this example project, we'll have the xml files stored locally
- Please confirm which php / mysql versions to use before project is started.
If you've any question please let me know
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online