**Project Summary:** A custom plugin to community forum software vbulletin ([url removed, login to view]) is needed. The plugin must allow registered members of the forum to embed videos from a number of video sites that faciliate video distribution (like [url removed, login to view], for instance) into their forum posts.
**Project Specifications:** The specifications of the project are as follows:
1. There are a number of video sites that allow you to copy videos and embed them into your site. YouTube is probably the most popular one; if you check out this sample YouTube page, you will see they give you video to embed at the bottom. The plugin must allow the forum user to copy the "embed video" code and paste it into the forum without a problem. vBulletin does not allow HTML in posts, so the HTML that is copied from the video site must be parsed and then displayed.
2. The plugin must allow for other video sites to be added. For instance, I would probably like to add the video site [url removed, login to view] as well. So, in the admin panel, there must be a way where I can specify that users can copy the embed code into this forum and that it will be parsed correctly. In this way, when new video hosting sites pop up, I can easily add them so that members can post them to the site forum.
3. The plugin should be compatible with the 3.5.x branch of vbulletin.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition -- name as an XML file that can be imported into vbulletin's plugin manager.
3) A brief explanation of how the logic of the plugin works, as well as brief installation instructions. 3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The product is a plugin to vbulletin, and hence must meet all of vbulletin's platform requirements (PHP, Apache, and MySQL).