This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1776 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a WAP site developed to perform the following transactions:
2. Get Balances
3. Transfers between accounts
5. Order one product ??" Only one product is available, the user will only need to enter the amount
6. Request a service order
View recent transactions
In order to execute the following functions the WAP will need to communicate with a host, all interface specs. Will be provided. Mainly the WAP site will do HTTP POST and GET and then parse the result to be rendered. The host application to be access in completely in our control so 100% support will be provided.
Must take into consideration how to deal with sessions.
We would like a quote for two versions: WAP and an XHTML version as well.
This will be the beginning of a large project that can generate future tasks where an individual with extensive knowledge of mobile technology supported in different phones will be required. Also we are interested in consulting on related issues as they become available. For the cosulting a rate per incident can be arranged.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Development in WML and XHTML to be served under Apache or Resin web server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online