**Web application & integration with 3rd party NT based SQL systems**
**Skill set requirements:**
Skillsets: PHP / MySQL, Java, WML / XML, MySQL, NT-SQL, ASP, Flash
* Proven experience of website security and securing web data.
* Proven experience of optimising code for web engine searches
**Bidding Guidance:** Sucessful bidders will provide a method statement detailing their intended approach to the project and details of their terms of employment. We are looking for a methodical approach from an experienced professional. Examples of reference sites / works would be appreciated.
*3 part project. *
* *1:* Coding data entry forms on the front end website from existing HTML templates
* *2:* Developing backend database applications
* *3:* Developing web based exception reporting tools
Brief: Develop database driven applications that will link to a front end website and to third party system. The project involves the database setup and integration with the front end website and coding of this website on a Unix based platform with possible eventual migration of the data structures to an NT SQL platform. As well as receiving user input the website will draw information via XML. The final part of the project which may be undertaken later will be to develop web based reporting tools. (for full doc see attached zip file)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Proven demonstration of implemented security measures to ensure data protection
5) submission of proposals for ongoing support.
Apache Web Server
POP3, IMAP & Webmail Email
Free 128 bit SSL secure server
PHP 4 server & Zend Optimizer
phpMyAdmin (database admin)
CGI / Perl server & Scripts
Server Side Includes (SSI)
24/7 FTP access, Multiple Users
phpBB2 Forum Board
Graphical web site statistics
Raw web logs
Customized error pages
Password protect directories