I need a template designing in Photoshop, and then slicing to html. I have fairly specific ideas which I have provided details of in the attached PDF document so hopefully this will make it easier to design. The design will be used for a new business that I am starting which is to sell artwork on canvas. The flash work that I would like doing is quite small (I think) and is outlined in the attached document. If you are not able to work with Flash then I would be happy to consider a bid for a non Flash design also. Most of this design is pretty easy I think for someone who is good with Photoshop, the key to how effective the template will look is the header. If possible, I’d appreciate seeing any mockups of the header when you place your bid as this would help me decide who to use (not necessarily the Flash element but a general idea of the 'look' would help). Or if you can show any previous work that is of similar nature this would help. One thing I'd really like included would be some basic instructions to show me how to update two areas of the template myself on an ongoing basis: 1) The Flash part of the header. I will want to amend this for different canvas designs so will need to know how to change the images that are used on the background 2) How to make a flat image look like a wall mounted canvas I don't mind if the instructions are video based (using Camtasia or similar) or screenshots with text. This is not a critical part of your bid but would definitely make it more likely that your bid will be selected. Finally, please bid only if you are experienced with this type of project and are ABLE TO COMPLETE BY 11PM GMT (UK Time) FRIDAY NIGHT. I will choose the final coder/designer for this project by 8pm GMT tomorrow, Wednesday - leaving exactly 2 days time to complete the project (sooner than this would be nice though!!)
1) Complete and fully-functional template as per the details of the attached PDF file, in WC3 Valid HTML
2) Valid css file(s) to go along with the above
3) All final sliced images, assets, html pages properly organized into a final folder for easy internal browsing of the final html pages
4) All PSD and Flash (if Flash submission) source files for future editing
5) Instructions (either written with screenshots or screen based video guide) showing me how to convert a 'flat' image in Photoshop into an image that looks like a canvas that is ready to hang on a wall - as explained in the attached Word document.
6) Instructions (either written with screenshots or screen based video guide) showing me how to update the flash part of the header with new canvas designs
7) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Platform: -IE 6 and 7 -Firefox 2 -Safari 3 -Opera 9 -Netscape Navigator 9 -AOL 9 Screen Resolutions 1024 x 768 1280 x 1024 800 x 600