Word Press Theme Development
This project was awarded to mspl for $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
I would like to have the site layout for [url removed, login to view] converted to a functional Word Press (WP) theme. The theme should allow me do dynamically create the individual content pages, and display the content pages in the same format as show of the following sites. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] You will use the existing logos and graphics to develop the new theme, and setup the WP dynamic page content to work with the site in the same format as the sample sites caption in this project. All the current section of the site will still be used and the content the same. The main page should have spaces to caption featured events, and artist as found on the samples. Also, properly format to allow easy modification to insert media plugins like YouTube, or other streaming content. This site content will be mutli language, and needs to be able to allow the end user to freely switch between languages as available on the current site, and we will be adding at least one additional translation to the current layout. We will insert the tranlation for the content, and provide proper translates for any new graphics required to complete this project.
1) This project requires the skill to understand the key components of Word Press (WP).
2) You will take the existing site layout convert them to a Word Press theme. Embed the core components of WP into the layout. This will allow me to install WP on that domain then insert the content dynamically into the site myself.
3) When I add more content I would use WP to do so. Hence keeping the functionally of the WP with the look and feel of the existing site. This is not completely possible with two of the sites caption in this project but again the creativity is limited.
4) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
5) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
Word Press v2.3.1 running on a linux server using PHP5, MySQL 5, and latest Apache.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online