WordPress + ZenCart based website
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $609 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
We're using WordPress as a blog/CMS platform and ZenCart for eCommerce needs.
We already have the template designed and coded, we need some custom features to be developed for both platforms.
We're seeking for someone that has specific experience with both platforms since we have several on-going projects like this one.
Please specify your level of experience and your usual hourly rate. We will evaluate together what effort is needed to complete this website so that you can post a more precise bid.
All bidders must answer the following:
(1) What is your hourly rate?
(2) When can you start and how many hours per week can you devote to our work?
(3) Are you interested in working with us long term?
(4) Fully describe your skills
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Required Skills: WordPress, ZenCart, PHP/MySQL, database design, Web standards, Ajax Web 2.0 technologies, great communication skills
Nice to have skills: Mac OS X, Capistrano, Ruby on Rails
Nice to have time zone: GMT -2 to GMT +2
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online