We need to have modifications made to a custom Zen-Cart UPS Shipping Module. Details of the previous module can be found in our previous project listing ([url removed, login to view]).
Modifications needed are:
- Ability for client to select desired date for product to be shipped.
- Shipping date sent to UPS for Time in Transit will be date client selected.
- Results of this Time in Transit will be based on this desire shipping date.
- Order Ship Dates can not be a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Orders placed after 12 noon (central time zone) would be shipped the next shipping day (unless a later date is selected by the customer).
- All current features of the module need to continue functioning properly.
Module needs to be compliant with Zen-Cart development norms and allow for future Zen-Cart software updates without major issues (i.e. no modifications to core code where file override system is available. All core files modified must be listed and properly documented.)
Please reply with examples of previous Zen-Cart work, UPS Online Tools experience, listing of qualifications, references, quote of time to complete project, and quote of price for this project.