thier is a site [url removed, login to view] where u can enter a US zip code and get it with a colored map. i need this same idea a little modified.
The USPS created a new Zip code 11249 of zipcode 11211 and thats not shown seperate on the above map.
Google maps when zoomed in you can see the street names and in some cases the numbers where the street address starts, in the attached excel sheet you can find the bounderies of the zip codes i need colored and also a image of the map part that i need to see in one clear view.
this link is for the blog and instructions how they work and u can download thier xml files for each zip code too
[url removed, login to view]
you need to do the following:
1. Be familair with google map API and create the same style maps as the above website maps including zip 11249.
2. all local streets must be visible and the numbers where its starting too (see image 'Map Number')
3. optional setting for each zip color to be chozen
4. printable in PDF and JPEG versions of the page
5. labels on the map is not needed, and I assume will not be readable, if you can remove them, its still OK
6 freelancers are bidding on average $328 for this job
Hello, I have over 5 years experience working on WebGIS (Web Geographical Information Systems) projects: Google Maps, Bing Maps and MapServer. Please check your PMB for more details. Thanks
Hi , We have experience in developing Google Maps API's . We have done many projects on Map's API . We understand your requirement and ready to work for your project . please check our message for past work .