Zipcodes with Google map API
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
thier is a site [url removed, login to view] where u can enter a US zip code and get it with a colored map. i need this same idea a little modified.
The USPS created a new Zip code 11249 of zipcode 11211 and thats not shown seperate on the above map.
Google maps when zoomed in you can see the street names and in some cases the numbers where the street address starts, in the attached excel sheet you can find the bounderies of the zip codes i need colored and also a image of the map part that i need to see in one clear view.
this link is for the blog and instructions how they work and u can download thier xml files for each zip code too
[url removed, login to view]
you need to do the following:
1. Be familair with google map API and create the same style maps as the above website maps including zip 11249.
2. all local streets must be visible and the numbers where its starting too (see image 'Map Number')
3. optional setting for each zip color to be chozen
4. printable in PDF and JPEG versions of the page
5. labels on the map is not needed, and I assume will not be readable, if you can remove them, its still OKGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online