I\'ve created the basic templete maker interface I'm always going to use I just need someone to clean it up and make it work, generate code....
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
I've created the basic templete maker interface I’m always going to use I just need someone to clean it up and make it work or generate code….
Get your code browser template maker, with the ability to input widget from github hotscripts ect.. I created a box for adding widgets to the menu or the main part of the page. I want to be able to add code from any type of widget scriptmand have it added to the code properly.
• The template maker must be able to force the header footer or menus to be beside any website I add in the box not over it ( say eBay, craigslist, CNN ext... with my menu beside it) and be scrollable.
• Both side bar and the main part of the page needs to be in a iframe for overflow.
• Cause the youtube embeded video player or websites to be pushed down when the bar loads from the Microsoft translator widget
• I have a [url removed, login to view] file that has a supper sized youtube embeded play on it. All I want to do is put the location of the player in the add http:// box and have the player show up downsized for the side bar.
• I want to be able to take a widget like this one. [url removed, login to view] or like a pie chart widget code and add it to the bar or main page and be able to move it around to get the look and feel. I need the widget to downsize to fit the window size how ever small I make it.
• The menu and header are always going to have the same look. I just want a website say ebay or google to always end up beside the menu not in anther pop up window. And scrollable. And if the user access his acount my website scrollbar and header and menu needs to remain where its at not open in anther window with them. That way the user always has access to my links as he is browsing.
• Also when a user touches the link I need the background around the link to turn a light golden yellow. Instead of just the link changing color. That color option needs to be in the templete maker. I don’t know what it’s called. So I didn’t add that box to the insert form.
• If I should add some type of insert box that I havn’t added let me know what it is then tell the cost with it.
• The doctype and everything need to be in the end copy paste page. I don’t know how to create a website so the end code must be complete…
I'm sorry about my grammer I don't know hardly anything about creating a website..
This is a demo of the look and feel of the site I tried to make in blue voda:
[url removed, login to view]
See my demo of the interface for a explanation of the templete maker:
[url removed, login to view] but it has also been uploaded to this project.
If these links don’t work for some reason let me know and I’ll find a way to get you the file you need maybe email it. Before you bid. is my email… Thanks…Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online