Do you see yourself as a CSS guru? Are you someone who can use PHP & MySQL to bring to life a exciting social networks project understanding and adhering to Web standards? If you love and understand the principles of [url removed, login to view] and csszengarden, if Google earth gets you excited, then we need your skills.
We plan to bring people together through the development of an ebay type website focusing on service (tradesman and consumers) rather than tangible products. The site must be cleanly coded and documented with a view to future ongiong development. This is a challenging project suitable for experienced and enthusiastic coder(s). **Please see attached document** which outlines current ideas and thinking - suggestions and new / alternative ideas or solutions from coders are welcome. We are open to additional input and ideas.
**Specialist coding skills required for main project**
MySQL, PHP, CSS
**Specialist coding coding required** - could be added after main project is completed (different coder from main project is fine)
- Incorporation of google maps
- Incorporation of mobile phone texting service
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MySQL, PHP, CSS - see attached doc